Below are the files needed to install the Deep River Event Center printers:
Install the Samsung Universal Printer Driver
- Download the Samsung Universal Print Driver setup file for from above. (NOTE: Be sure to note the location the file is saved!)
- Once the file has been saved to your computer, double click it to start the installation process
- Click Yes or Continue on any security dialogs that appear.
- Click Next to accept the default Location to Save Files.
- Click Next to accept the default language of English.
- Click Next to accept a typical installation.
- Once installation has completed, click Finish.
Configure the Printer
- Right click the Samsung Universal Print Driver icon () in the task bar at the bottom right.
- Click Driver Setting.
- When the Samsung Universal Print Driver windows opens, click Search Now (or Yes if a window appears asking if you wish to search)
- Once the list of printers appears, click on the printer closest to you (In most cases, Meeting Room 1 or Meeting Room 2).
- Click OK at the bottom right of the Samsung Control Panel. This will close the Samsung Control Panel and launch the Samsung Universal Print Driver Printing Properties dialog.
- Click OK to close the Printer Properties dialog and the printer is now configured for your computer.
Printing to the Printer
- From your application of choice, initiate a print operation (usually by clicking File and then Print).
- Select the Samsung Universal Print Driver in the printer selection drop down menu.
- Click the OK or Print button.